Candy Crush Saga Cheat – How To Finish Level 147
Level 147 of the Candy Crush Saga is an extremely difficult level with 50 moves to remove all the 52 jellies with at least a score of 125,000. What makes this level more difficult is the presence of the three-layered meringue and candy bombs. It took me exactly seven days to finish this level without booster and additional moves.
Steps on how to finish level 147 of Candy Crush Saga:
1. Make sure you crush the middle column of three-layered meringue as fast as you can so you can deal with the candy bombs easily.
2. The only way to finish this level is to make striped candies – the more striped candies, the better. You can combine a striped candy to a wrapped candy but much better if you can combine it with a chocolate ball. The only time I finished this level was when I combined a yellow striped candy and chocolate ball and there were many yellow candies around.
3. It is imperative to plan your moves and see which candies are needed to be cleared first.
4. Aside from the above strategies, you will also be needing luck to have a great set of candies and patience to not give up.
Summary: How to finish Candy Crush Level 147
1. Clear the middle column meringue
2. Combine a chocolate ball with a striped candy.
3. Luck and patience.